CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Nightmare on 13th street

No joke.....this is the scariest thing that I have ever been too! My friend Bryce is leaving for his mission on Wednesday, so a bunch of us got to together and went up to Salt Lake to the Nightmare on 13Th street. I will admit the whole ride up there I was really nervous! I was kind of scared! When we pulled up we went straight to get our tickets. While we were waiting in line Allison, Brittney, Tennasyne, and I were talking about how afraid we were and of course the boys were laughing at us!


When we all had our tickets we started towards the opening of the haunted house. While we were walking towards the line they had people that were dressed up scaring people while they waited in line. Tennasyne saw one of the guys and took off running. She ran right in to a man and kept running. I laughed so hard. We were in line only for about 10 minutes I thought we would be there a lot longer. Tenasyne was really afraid of the guys that kept coming up too us in line We decided that we would all just start singing I Love to see the Temple when we got really scared. I think they came closer when you sang that. I was taking a picture of the three of them and one of them was right behind me. Right when I snapped the photo they were all saying watch out and there was a man behind me......

They had this really cool looking headless horseman on the building it looked so cool at night.























When we got inside we could see on the wall a big screen where they had placed a camera in the middle of the maze were someone jumps out at you with a knife. It was so funny to see all of the reactions of all of the different people. When we got in there we had to go through this other room were they were showing clips from the movie the ring and other really scary movies and then Freddy was there....He is creepy!

Well we all went through it holding on to the back of the person that was in front of us. I got stuck close to the end with a kid named Chase behind me...He was worse than the people who worked there. He would scare me every chance that he got. He had the craziest laugh! It really was funny when we went through the clown part........ He would laugh when he saw a clown and all of the girls would scream......There where some ugly clowns!


I think that the worst part was going through the body bag room.....They had these bags hanging from the roof and they were wet and cold.......They probably were really bodies! You had to walk through the room and the bags were everywhere! You had to touch them and move them...NASTY!

The best part was at the very end......The man with the chainsaw!!!! I got scared though....I put Allison in front of me so that he could not get me....Sorry Ally.....I still love you!




I had a fun time...I am so glad that I went!

P.S. Can you believe that they only had one bathroom......Yeah for all of Utah they had one bathroom with a line that went to Canada....!! No Joke!

4 Loving comments:

Jaime said...

I love going to those things! I love a good scare. Glad you made it out alive!!!

Nikki Broadhead said...

Me too..... I though for sure that I was going to be killed that night. I was really afraid!

Ally A said...

you were going to be killed that night but the guy with the chain saw but I saved your life remember! oh wait that's cause you pulled me in front of you I thought we were friends man! JK I love ya girl!

Nikki Broadhead said...

Hey I was thinking of Number one...ME Jk love ya